Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My First Hair Cut and HAPPY EASTER!


Hello Everyone!!!! How was your weekend? What an exciting one - huh? My first Easter! It was a lot of fun. I got to stay home from school with mommy on Friday - but it snowed all day long. Then on Sat and Sun I got to see all of my family - they ate lots of food, we celebrated Papa Meidam's birthday, we went to church on Sunday and celebrated what Easter is really all about, I got to find 3 easter baskets and a few eggs AND Aunt Sheila gave me my very FIRST HAIRCUT!!! It was really hard for mommy to admit that I needed my hair cut - but it was starting to be longer than my ear when they tucked it behind - crazy!!! So on Sunday afternoon, Aunt Sheila cut my hair - just the sides and my bangs a little bit - but I had my FIRST Haircut at 20 weeks old! Mommy saved it for my baby book :) Back to school this week. I love you all!
This is the BEFORE picture

This is the DURING picture




This is the AFTER picture - I'm so CUTE!



Me & Papa Meidam Holdin' Hands w/ my girlfriend ;)


Me in my Easter Bunny outfit with Great Grandma Schmidt

Look what I got in one of my Easter baskets

No comments: