Hi Everyone! I had my 9 month dr appt today. I did really good. The dr just got back from vacation and was very behind on her appts, but I was patient and waited like a good little boy (daddy wasn't as good as me though).
Anyway - we found out that I am growing, but am still a peanut. I've grown in length percentage. At 6 mos I was at 25th percentile, but today I am at about the 40th - coming in at 27 3/4 inches. For weight though - I'm still on the small side. I'm 18 lbs 4 oz - which puts me still at the 15th percentile. We're all ok with that though. I eat well and have stayed at the 15th percentile consistently - so that's all mommy & daddy ask.
Other than that - everything checked out pretty good. Still no teeth and that will probably be a little while.
I think my cold is almost gone. Still hanging arounda little.
I think my cold is almost gone. Still hanging arounda little.
Well - hope you are hall having a good week. I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment