November 4th I turned 2!!! It is fun being 2! If you ask me how old I am - I usually get it right :) What have we done so far for my birthday? Well - Tuesday I had a birthday party with some of my playgroup buddies. I had a combined party with Isabelle because her birthday is just 2 days before mine. Since it was just Halloween, me made it a costume party so we could see everyone's costumes. It was A LOT of fun. Thanks Isabelle for sharing the day with me and to all my friends who came and made it a great time! 
Isn't Isabelle beautiful?
I dressed up as a puppy for my party
How many mommies does it take to get a "group" picture of 16 kids 4 & under?
One and a half kids short on this pic...but as close as we could get :)
Wednesday when I woke up, Mommy and Daddy took me to my red chair in the living room. My birthday party balloon was in my chair and there were 2 presents there. How exciting! I wish I had presents by my chair every day! I like opening presents now - I totally get how to do it!
Wednesday morning Mommy had Coffeebreak (Bible study) so I went to Little Lambs. We made an ark (Noah's) and I got to put animal stickers on it - 2 of each. I love stickers and know the Noah story from one of my books. That was a fun morning. After the ark story I got to play with my friends who were there. Then we had lunch and nap time and then after dinner we went to play at The Big Backyard. It is an indoor playground in New Berlin. We've been there a few times, but never at night before. They are only open one Wed night a month and apparently not a lot of people know about that because we were the ONLY people there. It was great! I could go on whatever I wanted without Mommy and Daddy having to worry about any other kids. It was REALLY Fun!
Look at all these bikes!
Hmmmm...which one should I pick?
Alayna gave me a great present for my birthday. She officially learned to CRAWL!!!
OK Mommy - I'll catch you...come on down
Mmmmm
Thanks Big Backyard
On Saturday the rest of my family came to celebrate! It was so much fun! I had a Puppy party theme...balloons, plates, napkins...even my CAKE! Mommy made it! Who knew?!?! I got lots of nice things...a puppy (run by batteries - not real), tool set, train, trucks, hockey stick (Daddy was pumped)...THANK YOU EVERYONE! 

I blew out both candles myself!
What are some other "things about me" now that I'm 2?
- for the most part I wear mostly 18mo pants and 18-24 mo shirts (hopefully 2T by the end of winter)
- I am back to sleeping better at night again. Could it have been nightmares or night terrors?
- I have all 8 front teeth finally and all 4 -2yr molars have broken through. The dentist told Mommy and Daddy to save their money - there is already crowding going on in there with just my baby teeth.
- I LOVE Stickers right now
- Other favorites - books, apples, Elmo/Barney/Animal DVDs, "lips" (aka - chapstick), playing outside, Daddy's tools, mowing lawn, puppies (well - I talk big, but I'm actually scared of them up close - hehe), I like to wear hats and still love bath/shower time.

2 comments:
Wow Grant!! Looks like you had an AMAZING birthday! That is SO cool. I love the cake Mommy made you too...wish I could do that! You're growing up so fast, and you've got a wonderful family. I pray all your birthdays are filled with so much fun and joy!
Too cute! I'm WAY jelous of all the birthday fun!
Post a Comment