This is me - on the 15th. My hair is really filling in. No piggys or anything - maybe next year at this time.

I am still quite the climber! I climb on EVERYTHING! I like to help mommy with the laundry if possible. My favorite item(s) to fold (or throw around the room and carry around the house) are socks. I also like to get into whatever mommy has already folded. Never can fold it too many times - right mommy? :) 
Once again my climbing skills
One of my favorite mischievous things to do - close the dining room door. Mommy doesn't like it - she says something about getting my fingers pinched and it will hurt. I think she is crazy!
Happy 31st Birthday to Daddy last week on the 14th. We had a fun time! On his birthday we took him out to McDonald's for lunch - I liked the french fries, but kept ripping my bib off. Then Mommy and Daddy had a date night - without us! The nerve! That's ok - we had our own fun! Then for dessert on the 15th we had a brownie with a candle for Daddy's birthday and gave him his present. Fun Stuff! 
My newest favorite food - BLACK BEANS!
A few other things to note that might be baby-book worthy:
- still in size 3 diapers
- wearing mostly 9-12 mos clothes
- just moving in to size 3 shoes (3s are a bit big, but 2s are becoming a tight squeeze)
- sleeping is usually better - 7:30ish til 5ish
- milestones - standing. Pulls up on everything and is quite proud of self when stands alone for a couple seconds before falling
- eating - 4-6oz of formula 4 times/day (5ish am, before morning nap, before afternoon nap and around 7pm) along with cereal twice a day, finger foods as much as possible for lunch and dinner. Favorites - mac n cheese, black beans, mandarin oranges. Also likes applesauce and yogurt.
- still napping twice a day when we are home all day. am - 1.5 hrs; 1 - 1.5 hrs

No comments:
Post a Comment