Friday, September 10, 2010

Camping 2010

We had our annual Labor Day weekend "camping" event with Mommy and Daddy's college friends. It was great fun! We LOVED it :) We have temporarily (well - we'll see about that) given up our tents and have moved up in the world - we now rent a house for the weekend. It just works better now that we kiddos are involved. Mommy and Daddy tented it for my (Grant's) first year - but that was rough...not to mention 2 pack n plays won't fit in their tent :). This year we went to Delafield. It was great because it was only an hour drive for everyone.

Saturday we went to the Walworth Co Fair and we went on a ride with Daddy
This is Tyler (and his Daddy). He is the second newest member to the group. He is 10 mos old. We think he really like camping too. He's a lot of fun!
Here is Alayna being silly
I got to sleep in my sleeping bag (Cars sleeping bag) in my pack n play. It was so fun!

Sunday we went to the park. This is Lana - she's the youngest member of our group. She's about 8 mos old and a very good baby. We had lots of fun playing with her!
At the park....there was a baseball diamond. I love to run the bases...I raced Daddy.
Alayna and her buckets...she loves to carry them all!

I also got stung by a bee. Naughty bee! Mommy brought me a special treat for the park - a fruit rollup. So I was eating my fruit rollup - minding my own business - and BAM!!!! I thought I got bit by a mosquito - but Mommy said it was a bee. First it got me right above my lip and then when I tried to brush it away with my arm it got caught under my sleeve and stung my wrist too. Daddy thought I maybe had a couple other stings on my cheek, but Mommy's not sure they were stings. Anyway - NAUGHTY BEE! That was the first one - so I guess at least we now know I'm not allergic!

Sunday night we went bowling. Another first for me - they even had shoes that fit me :)

Alayna just played

After we got back - I played Pac Man - for the first time :)


CAMPING IS FUN!!!! Looking forward to next year!

No comments: