Happy Birthday to a wonderful little boy! Grant Arthur turned 3 yesterday! I know this is so overused but - TIME SURE FLIES! 1 & 2 still seem "babyish" to me - but 3 seems like a whole new stage. I'm sure this next year will teach us many new things :)

Kinda fun - this is the first year he was really excited when he saw presents.

Presents: hockey skates, a 6 week skating lesson at the Pettit, activity books, punching balloons, Curious George DVD, Electric toothbrush (he's been pretending his regular toothbrush turns on with a button - "just like Daddy's" :) )

First event: Strawberry Pancakes at Ted's Diner

A great little diner - makes you feel sorta like Mayberry...and they are willing to put candles and a monkey on a little boy's pancake...and sing...what more could you ask :)

THEN off to Flabbergast for running and jumping, slides, lunch and some games. Thanks to my buddy Grant and Taylor for jumping with me!

"I GOT IT!"
After dinner - we had dessert. Mommy made my cake for my birthday party - but that's not til Saturday so she made some Monkey cupcakes (pup-cakes as I call them) that we could eat ON my birthday. She had stayed up really late (1am) working on them and was excited when I really liked them) I thought they looked pretty cool. When I finished my dinner though - and she said I could have dessert - I asked for a POPSICLE!

Alayna dug in...but don't let her fool you - she only ate a couple bites and then saw my popsicle.

First Parent-TOT skating lessons with Daddy at the Pettit

I did a GREAT job and even skated by myself at the end!
Happy Birthday Grant! WE LOVE YOU!!!
2 comments:
Grant is WAY jealous of the skates. He is looking at the photos saying, "Mommy, skate." He also saw Grant with his presents and said, "Happy Birthday!"
Great family photos too!
Post a Comment