Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Alayna

Hooray I'm 2! (wearing the birthday outfit Mommy wanted me to wear. I like the shirt, but needed skittles once again to put the skirt on :) )
Look - Grant got me these cool blocks that have strings to make necklaces. What a nice brother!
This baby walks and talks and lays down - I'm not so sure I like it though
We went to Ted's for breakfast
Grant and I both ordered a pancake with strawberries and whip cream. Mine came out with 2 purse candles!
CHEESE!
Don't let this picture fool you - we both ate about 2 bites of our pancakes...I guess a plain pancake with butter and syrup would have been a better choice. We ate Mommy & Daddy's breakfast instead
Then we went to Monkey Joe's
It was a lot of fun!

After naps we opened one of my other presents of hair accessories and makeup - Grant is drying my hair
Daddy had a meeting at night so he came home early for dinner and we had cake as our first course
So far - being 2 is pretty fun!

No comments: