What have I been up to in my first week? Well...
Aunt Sheila came to visit me
So did Macey...
Owen...
Aunt Jayme...and Nolan and Uncle Chad
Grandma Meidam came to help Mommy so Daddy could get a bit of work catch up done. Alayna, Grant and Grandma baked a whole lot of cookies

My big brother and sister really must LOVE me - they talk to me all the time and love to take turns holding me
Oh man...time for another nap! I sleep nearly the whole day away. Mommy says it is important for me to have 2-3 hrs of awake time during the day/early evening or we are in for a long night. I guess by "we" she means her and daddy b/c I'm perfectly fine with being awake - not sure why they aren't!
My first sponge bath. I only needed one of these because my umbilical cord fell off already by Thursday (I think). Mommy was surprised it fell off that quickly.
Grandma Meidam and the boys...my shirt is a little too small - didn't really cover my belly very well. Apparently my brother was a bit smaller than me. Thanks to Mommy for buying me some bigger ones at the store :)

No comments:
Post a Comment