Thursday, October 27, 2011

2 Months

Oct 27 - I turned 2 Months old! Crazy - time is FLYING (according to my Mommy anyway). I'm still a GREAT baby. Mommy and Daddy are pretty blessed! We go in Monday to see how big I am. I'm a great eater and a spectacular sleeper. I do about 5-6 hours at night and still sleep a lot during the day. Generally me crying means I'm hungry - if that's not it it's probably gas and if that's not it - Mommy has NO idea b/c I rarely get to that step :) I'm starting to be awake a bit more throughout the day, but if you put me in my carseat - I generally just sleep the whole time we are out and moving around. I love my mobile in my crib (Grant and Alayna call it a mobi-bile). I enjoy playmat time and bat at my animal friends. If they put me in the swing - that generally means I'm in for a really long nap - it puts me right out for a good 2-3 hrs sometimes. The bouncy seat is fun...I've got animals to stare at there too!

What else am I up to? Well - I've started smiling. Mommy loves it! The other night I even started adding a little noise with my smiles - that was sorta fun! Kinda crazy the stuff they say to me and the faces they pull to make me smile, but I humor them :)

Stats - not sure on size yet, but in 0-3 mo clothes for the most part, size 1 diapers, sleeping 5-6 hrs at night, still nursing full time, loving bath time (as long as the water is warm).
Landon at 2 mos - who do you think he looks more like?
Grant at 2 mos
Alayna at 2 mos

No comments: