Friday, February 13, 2009

Grant Day

Today was "Grant Day"! Mommy and Daddy took the day off to spend the whole day with me - just me - before my baby brother or sister comes. First we had to take Mommy to the dr - it was just for a regular visit. They said everything looks good again and mommy is at about 2cm. A week ago it was 1-2 and this week 2 - that doesn't seem like a lot of progress to me. I think that baby likes it in there.


After that - we needed to go to the store to look for a closet organizer for my new bedroom. It's not a very big room so mommy and daddy want to make the most of the room in my closet and hope to not need a dresser then. That way maybe I can have more of my toys in my room :) This wasn't too exciting for me - so I took a little nap while they did this.
Next we went out for lunch. My first vote was Mc Donalds, but we were downtown and couldn't find one - so we went to Rock Bottom. I had chicken strips and french fries. It was pretty good! Guess what mommy did - she "dipped" my french fries and chicken in this white stuff they called ranch dressing. I thought I was done eating, but once I tried that and realized how good it was - I kept eating!


THEN - after lunch we went to the Children's Museum. This was a lot of fun! We walked around and saw all of the things the bigger kids can do - can't wait til I get big - it will be fun! Then we found the area just for me. There were pots and pans to pound on, a big sand box (I got some on mommy - oops), slides, a wooden bridge to go over, ramps to go up and down and much, much more. We spent about 1.5 hrs playing!

Mommy tried to post pics with this - but it's not working! Stay tuned for pics.

No comments: