Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Meet Alayna Mae

Introducing....ALAYNA MAE MEIDAM
Born 2/15/09 at 9:13 am
5lbs 15oz and 18inches long
"I can't believe it's A GIRL!"Daddy's Little Princess
Big Brother Grant

The Meidam Family
See - I have dark - semi-curly - hair
Pretty in Pink
She loves her hands up by her face - which gets in the way slightly when it's time to eat :)

Papa & Grandma Meidam

Grandpa and Grandma Kok

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shana,
I am so happy for you and your family. She is adorable and perfect! Congratulations!

Stephanie Simmons

Anonymous said...

Dear Shana and Brian (and Big Brother Grant!):

Alayna is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for keeping us all posted and for sharing your photos. She is a precious gift. Enjoy!

All my best,
Andrea Isenbarger

Anonymous said...

Dear Shana, Brian & Grant -

Congrats on a beautiful baby girl!! I was so excited to see this on your blog!

Take Care and Congratulations!!!

Nick, Lisa and Faith Hull

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful.

Congratulations to both of you!

Steph

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby girl! We can't wait to meet her!

Heidi

Anonymous said...

Shana and Brian,
Congratulations! News of little Alayna Mae's arrival brought tears to my eyes. We am so glad to hear she has joined your family. Yeah!!!
Katie & Paul Noetzel

Anonymous said...

Brian, Shana & Grant,

Alayna is just SO precious! I'm happy everything went well and that you were able to welcome this precious gift into your family! God bless each and every one of you guys!!!

Many blessings and best wishes,
Tami Kersten