Thursday, October 8, 2009

23 MONTHS

Mommy is a little slow in posting - but I have been 23 months now since Sunday. Now that it's getting cooler outside we're not able to go out as much to play. That stinks! I love it outside - but we don't want to get sick.
What's new now that I'm 23 mos? Not a whole lot. This past week, Mommy and Daddy have been much happier with my eating. I actually say yes when they ask me if I want something to eat. I LOVE apples. I will eat a whole apple for a snack. It takes me a while - but I can do it.
I've been saying a lot more words as well. I'm putting 2 and 3 words together and will repeat everything you say - so be careful! :) If I see a bus or motorcycle while we are driving - I'm sure to point it out to you. I also love helping read my books. I complete a lot of the stories with the last word on each page. My favorite song is Wheels on the Bus and nursery rhyme is Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear. I know all the actions to both of these.
I'm excited for my 2nd birthday party. I hope you are too!

I love to help clean up

No comments: