Monday, December 21, 2009

10 Months

(Sorry - they caught me at a bit of a tired moment. I was just about sleeping before bed)


I turned 10 Months old LAST WEEK already. My Mommy is way behind! I'm so busy these days - she is just trying to keep up with me. What's up with me these days? I'm a crawling machine. I'm all over! I have been a good girl (tell Santa please) - I leave the Christmas tree alone. I pull up on things now too. When my mommy is by the sink in the kitchen I toddle up behind her and pull up on her legs (it makes her smile). I love my brothers tools lately. You will often times find me in the living room by his tool bench chewing on a hammer or wrench.

Facts about me:
- Size 3 diapers
- 6 teeth (with another breaking through as we speak)
- my hair is getting pretty thick - SOMEDAY I will be able to have piggy tails
- I've gotten a little better with letting my mommy walk out of the room and not crying. She is happy about that.
- I've started eating more solid foods - toast, cheese (I LOVE cheese), pears, banana, grilled cheese - otherwise I am eating 3rds baby foods
- I'm wearing mostly 6-12 mo clothes. Clothes that are only sized 6-9 are for the most part too small, but 6-12 is still good
- I'm in a Big Girl carseat now. With winter here and the coats and everything we have to wear - it was time to make the change. The carrier seat just wasn't comfortable for me anymore with all that stuff.
- I started sleeping all night long - 7pm - 5am. But now I'm teething again and that is Out the Window!
- Still taking 2 naps/day. Typically an hour or so in the morning and 1.5 - 2 in the afternoon. Mommy wishes my afternoon nap would be a little bit longer to match up my brother's

Well - I think that is it for me. Love you all!

No comments: