Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pulling Up

Look what I learned! I can stand up now all by myself! I learned this two weekends ago, but Mommy is a little slow in telling you all about it! I pulled up in my crib, then started pulling up by Mommy, then by the toys that were on the ground, and now I pull up on bigger toys - like my learning table. Mommy doesn't like it when I try to pull up on some things because they aren't heavy enough and she says I will pull them over on myself and go "BOOM". So far - she's kept me from that, but probably won't be able to do that forever! I haven't quite gotten myself up on the furniture yet, but that will come.
Here is me standing up in my crib....I DID IT :)
Here is me biting my crib. Mommy and Daddy don't like it when I do this. Grant did this too - but he only had a couple top teeth. They fixed the marks he made, but I made LOTS of new ones. SO....Mommy put some crib protectors on the side now. I can't do this anymore. BUMMER!

Oh sure...I get myself in one little bind and she has to tell the world :)
Have a good week everyone! I'll let you know when I'm cruisin'!

No comments: