Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Briana Mae
Four years ago, November 26, 2006, Briana Mae changed our lives forever. We miss our little girl. I feel like it was just yesterday - it all seems so clear. But it was 4 years - that seems like so long. So much has happened in our lives since then and 4 just seems like not a toddler anymore. I wonder so often what she would look like, act like, sound like - who she would be. I can't wait to meet her again someday! Happy 4th Birthday Princess! We love you!
This is just sorta strange. We had this shelf set up in our living room with all things remembering Briana. While we were all gone for the weekend (the weekend before her birthday) this balloon was floating about our house. When we came back - I noticed it was right above her shelf. This was one of the balloons we bought to bring to the cemetery for her birthday. Crazy huh? At least I thought it was :)
Thanksgiving Day we celebrated as a family because we didn't think we'd all get back together during daylight on Friday.
The cake says "Princess of the King" I have to admit - I stole this from my friend Shelly (thanks Shelly!) Anyway...I thought a 4 yr old would love a Princess party right? I had thought about the Princess theme quite some time ago actually - but "Princess of the King" - isn't that such an amazing thought? I would so LOVE to see her running around in a little princess costume, but she is running around Heaven and dancing with the KING. AMAZING! I'm not gonna lie - I still wish she was here, BUT....AMAZING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
When Elise was younger and asked about Heaven, she wondered what she would be able to bring along with her. One of her things, at that age, was her Princess attire. I told her that whatever she loved, she could have up in Heaven. I imagine Briana dancing around in her Princess dress with THE KING, also. What 4-year-old wouldn't want to spend the day doing that? :)
Love the post as well as Sara's comment! The balloon story brough tears to my eyes. She's with you all the time AND she's with THE KING. She really has a wonderful life and is letting you know! **Hugs!**
Very cool. I have tears in my eyes!
Jill
Post a Comment