Thursday, August 25, 2011

39 Weeks

39 Weeks - WHAT? I never thought this would ever happen! Here I am at 39 weeks pregnant. First contracting at 34.5 weeks and afraid it would come too soon - now wondering why in the world it can't follow in it's brother and sister's footsteps and come at 38 weeks! (Am I really asking too much :) )
Wow - it has thrown me for a loop though. Mainly because if I didn't go on my own at 38 weeks I always knew my dr would be fine inducing me shortly after b/c of Briana's loss. He's always said - there is no real medical reason to do it, but to ease any anxiety we might have we could do that. I however - don't want to be induced. My own experience with it was horrible and what I've heard from others usually isn't good either - so I'm not real excited about it.
Anyway - so here I am at 39 weeks - and I have to admit I'm going a bit crazy (sorry to all of you who have carried 41 or more - you are amazing!) Hopefully this baby will be here soon!

No comments: