Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's a BOY - Landon Charles Meidam

IT'S A BOY!
LANDON CHARLES MEIDAM

Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 1:47pm
7lbs 10oz and 19.5 inches Proud Mommy! Longer pushing this time than with the others - still only about 25 mins. Once I was more upright things went better! The doctor held him up right away - "It is a boy!" I had a "gut" feeling this entire pregnancy it was a boy - and he was! Crazy!

I never would have guessed though that he would be 7lbs 10oz. Grant was 5lbs 14oz; and Alayna was 5lbs 15oz. I asked the nurse if the scale was right? She checked again - still 7lbs 10oz :)


PROUD Daddy!


Baby Meidam #4 =Landon Charles


Awesome Big Brother


Best kisses from the Best Big Sister


Grandpa and Grandma Kok - thanks for taking care of Grant and Alayna while we are having Landon!


Awwww



Sweet boy! Just exhausted after his circumcision this morning. So far nursing is ok, but he's sleeping so much and not waking up a lot to eat. We're undressing, using a cold wash cloth, etc. Hopefully it gets a bit better...not wanting to repeat the nursing issues with Grant. I need to THINK POSITIVE :)
Grandma and Papa Meidam. We always seem to have babies when they are "up north" Grandma had to wait 24 hrs to meet this little guy...she could hardly stand it! Thanks for making the trip back early! Glad you did!


His name? Landon - we just liked it. Charles - after my (Shana's) Grandpa Kok.


Welcome to our family Landon Charles. Your big sister Briana was watchin' over you these last 39.5 weeks. We are so blessed to have you with us! Love you!

No comments: