Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall

Well - it's been FOREVER since I've posted on the blog.  It makes me so SAD that I've let it go this long.  I have all the pictures to fill in the gap, but my brain is not remembering all the details I want to put on the blog for our family memories.  The whole point of this blog is to keep up-to-date info on the lives of our kids and what they are up to at each new stage of their lives.  So much happens in the first year and I've missed documenting half of Landon's.  Hopefully I will get some of it down, but for now - we'll pick up in the present because if I don't do it soon, I'm afraid it will NEVER happen.

We've had some beautiful weather this week and the colors around us are just amazing!  The drive back to our house in our subdivision is just stunning.  I love the orange & reds.  Over the past week or so, I've been trying to get some fun fall shots of the kids.  Leaves, playing outside, fall walks in the woods and on walking paths.  Fun times!

Alayna attacking the leaf pile on Sunday



Grant's turn


"Cannon ball!!!!!!" (literally what he was saying here)

Ugh!  Good landing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I missed you but understand how busy you are this year.