Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone! OK - I'm a little bit late - but I hope you all had a great Christmas. We spent a lot of time visiting with our families this year. That meant a lot of time in my car seat - I don't mind it - but it was A LOT OF TIME IN MY CAR SEAT!

I did get to see some Great Grandparents that I really don't get to see all that often though - so that was nice. I also got to spend the night at both Grandparents houses. I received some nice things - a lawn mower (to help daddy in the spring and summer - with this new baby coming he may need my help!), a tricycle that mommy and daddy can push me on (or I can pedal myself), new slippers - I LOVE slippers! That was really nice - THANK YOU everyone!
It was all very fun, but last week was a bit of a rough week for us. I started the week with a touch of the flu. It didn't last very long - less than 24 hrs - but still wasn't fun. I had just gotten my flu shot that afternoon - so we thought maybe that was what made me sick, but the nurse at the drs office said that wasn't it. Oh well - I'm feeling better now (at least from that). THEN - my 3rd tooth really started to come in. It has pushed it's way through now - but man did this one hurt! My first two weren't like this at all. I am pretty much on round-the-clock Tylenol or Motrin, needing Oragel or teething tablets periodically as well. This one is just a rough one! It is my second middle top tooth - OUCH!


We also have to remember to say Happy Birthday to Jesus! My big sister got to go to the real birthday party again this year - what a lucky girl! Merry Christmas Briana - we miss you - but hope you had a great time at the party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you guys had an amazing Christmas with the families! And Grant is just too cute for words. It's great to see that you've got such a wonderful little family! And I'm praying that all goes well with the new one on the way!!

I hope you guys have a wonderful year and I'm keeping ya all in my prayers!!

*Smiles*
Tami (Vander Woude) Kersten