So - I threw my food after lunch the other day. I've gotten much better at NOT doing this anymore. But on this particular day I did not tell Mommy "all done" (this is what we are working on) and went back to my old ways of throwing my food on the floor. Mommy was sad. I got down and had to pick up my food. Then I had to take a time out in my bed :( 
Just thought I would sneak one more bite
Picking up my PB&J and peas
So - I've gotten better at not throwing my food on the floor, but I continuously rip my bib off. Mommy is trying to get me to say "all done" and get cleaned up before my bib comes off b/c otherwise its almost pointless for me to wear it in the first place. Anyway - I'm working on it - not good at it!

No comments:
Post a Comment