Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Walk through the Woods

Before naps today, we went for a walk in the woods.  Alayna took the scooter, I rode in the stroller (at most times against my wishes) and Grant walked with Mommy.  
Once we got through the woodchips part of the trail, Mommy let me walk a while.  I picked up sticks...

 lots of sticks
 Alayna smelled and picked LOTS of flowers
I tried really hard to get this branch, but it wouldn't budge.  I guess that's ok - it wouldn't have fit in the stroller anyway.

Mommy didn't get a  good picture of Grant.  He helped Alayna by riding the scooter when she didn't want to anymore and rode next to me in the stroller when I was cranky.  And on the way home - we found a new wooded path...and he was the leader.  It was quite bumpy for the stroller - but a new adventure!

No comments: