It's Alayna's 3rd Birthday party! Tinker Bell was the party theme of choice this year . Really all that means is the balloons, cake, napkins, candles, etc involve Tinker Bell.
Time to open presents and cards!
WOW Cool! A doll who's hair I can do myself!
Cousin Macey will show me how to do it since she is starting to do her own hair already :)
CHEESE!
We went with CAKE POPs this year. So - here they are. They took MUCH longer to make than I anticipated.
Eating dinner - we had brats, potato salad, jello, fruit salad, beans, chips and lemonade. It was yummy!
Tinker Bell's fairy duster...has a 3 on it and tons of fairy dust. The front top pops say A-L-A-Y-N-A. Can't really tell b/c they were standing the way I wanted them to - but that's what it says :)
Our Family
Mommy and the birthday girl with the cake pops
While we are singing Happy Birthday (thanks to Papa for bringing his guitar)
Hope you had a great birthday party sweety! We love you! Happy 3rd Birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment