We started the day at Ted's Diner in Tosa for breakfast. It's our favorite place for a good birthday breakfast!
Filled with strawberry pancakes with candles. The whole diner sang Happy Birthday to her!
Next we actually went to Build A Bear to make our Valentine "bears" from Mommy and Daddy. But after that...
I got my FIRST HAIRCUT EVER!!!! I did awesome. She washed my hair with shampoo in one of those big chairs. I had to tip my head back into the sink. Then because my hair was so long and I was so little, she had me stand on the floor to cut my hair. My hair is still long, but those snarly ends were all cut off and it looks really cute. She even curled it for me! I did a GREAT job!
Next we were off to Kids In Motion. It's this great indoor play place. They have a play area in the middle with slides and things to climb on and then around the walls of the room are all little rooms with different themes - shopping, trains, dinosaurs, trucks, etc It's great!
I opened my presents here from Mommy and Daddy. Tinker Bell Rollerblades, some soft socks, new tennis shoe crocs and a Finding Nemo movie.
There was also an air hockey table. When I scored a goal - I made sure everyone knew :)
Poor Landon didn't get to eat Old Mc Donalds - he had apples or something that made him make this silly face!
Grant's working on his ping pong skills. He may just get it pretty soon :)
It was a really fun day celebrating!

No comments:
Post a Comment