Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a good week. Did you know - it was my Daddy's birthday on Monday? He is 29! Wow! We were thinking about it this weekend and you know how my middle name is the same as Daddy's, Papa's and first name of Great-Grandpa...well there is also 28 years between all of us? 28 b/w Great-Grandpa and Papa, Papa and Daddy and Daddy and me - what timing!

You see in this picture - we had a birthday party at Great-Grandpa's house. There were a lot of people and I just got a little tired - so did Daddy - so we took a little nap.

Later that night when we got home - we had play time. Isn't Daddy silly crawling under here with me?

I love my Daddy - he is the best Daddy in the whole world. Happy Birthday!

No comments: