Well - one more big decision has been decided. We have made a final decision on a day care for Grant. We visited 3 different ones this week (an in-home and the two centers we had been on lists for since I knew I was pregnant) and were able to come to a decision. We are going to forgo in-home care and go with a center. The teacher at this center is so nice and just seems like she should be called Grandma June (as in June Cleaver). She seems to love all the kids in the room and is truly concerned about their well being - it's not just a job.
What else is new with Grant? Well - he is finally beginning to smile a bit - YEA! :) The last day or so he has been smiling and cooing a little bit. I feel like I have to work really hard for it - but once in a while he cracks ;)

Yes - Grant can finally smile :)

His cute & warm bear outfit from Dale & Jen

So Sleepy

Brian & his dad snowmobiling over New Years

Brian & I snowmobiling over New Years
No comments:
Post a Comment