Well - today is my last day of maternity leave. Where did the time go - 12 weeks already? I can't believe it is already time for me to go back to work. This will be a big adjustment for all of us. Mommy & Daddy will have to get used to not seeing Grant whenever we want all day long. Drop off in the morning will be hard I think - but then again - pick up will be fun :) Grant will have to get used to a lot more noise and stimulation than he is typically used to. He will have 11 other friends in the same room as himself with 3-4 teachers. I imagine naps will be difficult at first and eating may be interrupted as well. I'm nervous to start working again. I'm worried about the overwhelming feelings of catching up after being gone for 3 months and feeling like I have to be out in the field seeing customers at the same time...I just have to relax (easy to say now)
We had a fun weekend. Brian went to Baltimore for a confrence for work so Grant and I went visiting. First we stopped to see Grandma Meidam at work. It was a lot of fun - she showed Grant around to everyone she works with - they thought he was pretty cool :) Then we went to Aunt Jayme's house and played with Owen, Macey & Nolan. We went to the mall for pizza and a visit to playland - it was a lot of fun spending time with all of them. On Friday we went to Alto to visit Grandpa and Grandma Kok. We hung out there until Sunday after church. We watched Brayden at swimming lessons and Uncle Cory & Aunt Trisha came to visit me on Fri night.
Please keep us in your prayers for tomorrow.


Bathtime at Grandma's

Sleeping with Grandpa
No comments:
Post a Comment