Saturday, July 17, 2010

Up North - Part 3 - Ice Cream

We went to the ICE CREAM SHOP a few times while we were at the lake. It was a lot of fun. I tried 3 NEW kinds of ice cream. I got to have my own cones. We all shared with Alayna since she's not quite as big as me yet :) She sure loves ice cream too!


Here I am having SUPERMAN. It was raining outside so we had to eat in the ice cream shop. It was super hot in there so the ice cream melted quick. I did my best to keep up.

BLUE MOON
Alayna is eating the last of Daddy's cone...she likes to eat the very bottom of the cone first - crazy girl!
See - I'm sharing
We're watchin for boats...Mommy thinks we look SO BIG
But here we look so little :)
hey, hey...wait for me!!!
uh...oh
....here he comes!!!!!
Mommy with her kiddos
Lastly...Rainbow Sherbet
This ice cream stuff is GREAT!

No comments: