Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moving In!

I'm moving to a new room! Grant and I are going to be sharing his old room now. I helped Mommy move all my clothes today. Thankfully Grant has a big closet that can hold all of my clothes too. I loaded it all up in my grocery cart and just brought it all over. I have a new toddler bed (Mommy found it at a rummage - it's in great shape and even included a mattress) that can eventually turn into a full size bed. I like it a lot. Grant it still sleeping in his firetruck toddler bed. Our room is pretty small so its nice that Grant is still small enough to fit in his firetruck.
So far, so good on sharing a room. Sometimes nights get to be a little long. We like to talk if we're not too tired. I like to have music playing when I go to sleep, but Grant would rather have it quiet. The trickiest part for Mommy is at naptime. Grant used to have about an hour quiet time while I napped. He would play quietly in his room with the door closed and Mommy would get some work done around the house, but now that I'm sleeping in our room - he has to go somewhere else. Oh well - I'm sure they'll figure somthing out. Either playing in the baby's room or the basement might be better options :)




Below are pics we added from June 24 - the first night we actually both slept in the same room. It didn't go too bad. Took a little bit for them to get to sleep, but it did go better than I thought the first night would.

No comments: