Well - Alayna continues to amaze us each day. She is getting so big way too fast. She is now 16 weeks old. She's rolling tummy to back (not too often - but has accomplished this milestone), smiling a ton (when you talk to and interact with her), laughing and sitting with support. She has started bringing toys up to her mouth to slobber on them and continues to suck her thumb (or fist - whichever is better at the time.) She's an excellent sleeper (I believe this has a lot to do with her thumb sucking and being able to sooth herself). Last night she went to bed about 9:30, I woke her up to eat about 6:00 am before I went running (afraid she would wake screaming while I was gone) and then slept until nearly 11:00am. I know she woke up at least once in there. I peaked on her and saw she was awake, went to change Grant's diaper and by the time I came back she was sound asleep again.
See - I really can get it to my mouth :)
Sitting with support. This doesn't last too long yet - folding like a pancake was soon to follow, but we're working on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment