Just in case you are not sure what I am doing here - I'm trying to show you my muscles!
"Happy Father's Day Daddy" - Alayna language
LOOK - I ROLLED again!
Daddy went to a work conference last week for a few days so we did some fun things with Mommy. First we went to the zoo with some friends...we all liked the wagon :)
We visited Great-Grandpa and Grandma
And stayed by Grandpa and Grandma - I got a to ride on Grandpa's tractor! It was soooo fun!
Then when Daddy got home, we left to visit my aunt, uncle and cousins. It was Macey's birthday party. Mommy wanted to get there early to run with Aunt Jayme. They are both training to run a half marathon in September. While they were running and getting ready for the party - I got to play with my cousins! It was a lot of fun. Before the party though - we all needed baths. So - this was the most efficient way to do it :)

No comments:
Post a Comment