Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that it is official - I CAN ROLL! While we were up north this weekend, my mommy pulled me over from my back to my tummy and I rolled back to my back. I did it twice, but she said it wasn't "official" because she thought she may have "helped" me a little bit. Well - now it is "official". Today she put me on my belly in the living room looking in my mirror and when she came back - I was on my back. I showed her :) Then to prove it, I rolled again when she came back and later tonight to show my daddy. After Grant watched me - he was so excited for me that he asked me to do it again (you know how he signs "more" for everything - that's what he did) so I did it one more time for him before he went to bed. I think I'm a pro! Sorry - no pictures of me rolling yet. Mommy wasn't quick enough. She got out the video camera, but after 3 minutes of tapping and me not rolling - she gave up. HEHE!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You guys have the CUTEST little family!! I love coming to your blog and reading all of your updates. You both have been truely blessed and I pray the best for you all. Your little ones are just so adorable and such a blessing to read about. Hope you guys have an AMAZING summer!!! God bless each and every one of you!! :)
Post a Comment