Thursday, July 30, 2009
Crazy Day
It was a bit of a crazy day over here. It started out by Grant sleeping in until 10:15! He has never done that before!
Here is my "I just woke up" look. What do you think?
We were getting dinner ready and Alayna was playing on her playmat. Brian checked on her and discovered she has pushed her way off the mat and onto the hard floor. Poor girl is going to rub all the hair off the back of her head if she decides pushing on her back is a great mode of transportation.
We tried to go play outside earlier in the day, but it started raining shortly after we got outside. So we tried again after dinner. We were going to take a walk to the park. BUT - it started raining on us again. Well - it just sprinkled for a little bit and then the dark clouds passed through so we went out in the backyard. We could hear music playing. We realized there was a little music festival going on at the park and we were missing out! So we took a little drive. I spent some time on the swings (one was broken though so I had to hold on really tight and couldn't go too high), went down some slides and we talked to a few neighbors.
There were even a few puppies that I was able to pet. This is Sophie and right next to her was Annie - a dalmation. She liked to give kisses - yuck - I didn't like that too much. The owners let me give her a cookie though - that was nice.
Look at these things....these are my toes! I love my toes lately. I discovered them this week and play with them all the time. Thank goodness it is summer and I don't have to wear those goofy socks all the time! Tonight I was waiting to get my diaper changed and didn't have anything else to play with so I thought my toes would be fun. I was a bit sleepy though so instead of sucking my thumb...I sucked my toe! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment