Today Mommy got my potty down from the attic. I was pretty excited - I knew exactly what it was. You see, my cousin (Nolan) has been using one of these for the past 6 weeks or so. I really like him and like to do what he does - so when I saw this I was really excited. Nolan has become an expert and I want to be just like him!
We got it out of the box and I sat on it a bunch this afternoon. No pee pee though. This potty is something else. It has a music box in it and mommy says that when I pee it is going to play music. That sounds kinda fun! I can dance - well I guess that could get messy.
Tonight we got home and it was time for a new diaper and jammies before bed. It was time to try the potty. Daddy was getting some bags out of the car, so Mommy got things started. I was very excited to sit on my potty. Well, I sat there for a little bit and mommy told me to push. She really didn't think anything was going to happen and then out of the corner of her eye - she sees me peeing! I pushed again and watched closely - pretty neat how that all works huh!?!
When Daddy came in he was all excited to set me on the potty and help me learn what to do. Boy was he surprised when he opened the top and saw I had already gone. Pretty exciting stuff! Guess what! I even got a reward -2 M&Ms. (right before bed even - wow!)
Now, I told Mommy and Daddy not to expect me to continue doing this. I'm not even 21 months old. I may not be able to do this again for a few days or a week, but I will keep trying. Man - if I am going to get M&Ms every time I'm going to try REALLY hard!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

2 comments:
Way to go Grant! Please send some potty tips to Cole. The only part of the potty he likes is flushing the toilet.
Love, Cole's Mommy
Wow! You are stressing this mommy out! All the things to look forward too!
Post a Comment