Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random Pics

Here are some random pics from the last few weeks...
Look at my eye...you should see the other guy :) Just kidding...I really got myself good one morning when mommy was in the shower. Ooops! It's all healed now though - good as new:)

We went swimming at Scott and Jeanette's one night when it was really hot. Thanks guys! Mommy bought me a floaty raft though now - so when it gets really hot again - I'd love to come try it out!
My cousins are very nice...they wanted me to have all these toys to play with. You can hardly find me in here :)
My fist 4-wheeler ride
Grandma and my cousins made some GREAT banana bread!
I helped Daddy drive the boat
On the 4th of July, Mommy and Aunt Jayme ran a 10K race in Tomahawk. This was a practice race for the Half Marathon they will be doing in September. It went well. Aunt Jayme set the perfect pace for where they wanted to be 9 1/2 minute miles. This may seem slow to you, but remember they will be running 13 of them...in a row!!!
On a boat ride on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Here we stopped for lunch.

Sunday night I got my very own cone at the Windmill. Cherry Cheesecake - it is HIGHLY recommended.
Standing on the bridge after eating ice cream...watching for boats.

Bedtime stories

No comments: