December 27, 2011 - yup - I'm 4 months old!
- Size 2 diapers
- 3-6 mo clothes
- drink approx 4oz at a time
- have a nuk and mommy has so far been able to keep me from becoming a thumb sucker
- love bathtime
- can roll front to back
- starting to talk - especially if I'm on my changing table
- giggle a little when Mommy or Daddy tickle me
- smile a lot
- love my brother and sister (and they love me)
- still nurse 100%
- generally take 1 longer nap a day and 2 shorter ones. If we are out and about (in my carseat) or in my swing and I will sleep for 2-3 hrs at a shot.
- still like my bouncy seat - however it's not working too well anymore. Still fall asleep in my swing, but not as easily anymore - now I can actually play in it for a little while. Love my playmat and am liking my Bumbo seat better these days.

No comments:
Post a Comment