Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas with our Families

BOY oh boy! We had some great family Christmas parties this year. It was so fun spending time with everyone! Grant and Alayna enjoyed all of the parties and Landon was sure a little trooper! We all received some great gifts! Thanks again to everyone!
Alayna's Hello Kitty boombox! Tons of use already!
Yup - that much excitement over an umbrella - I mean...it does have McQueen on it! He can't wait for it to rain...well - snow would be fine too!
GASP... a cupcake necklace! THANKS Grandma (and Grandpa!)
Landon and his very own hooded bath towel. No one else can take it - it has his name on it!
Merry Christmas!
Alayna lovin' it up with Aunt Jayme and Macey
This picture captures her excitement the best! It was so fun.
Sweet! A bag with my name on too. Now I can go to this "up north" place they tell me is so fun and I will be sure to take all of MY things with me :)
Grandma and Papa looking at the calendar they received for 2012 with some pretty important people on all the pages
PERFECT! New warm gloves and a light on my head. I've always wanted one of these!
Everyone is looking and smiling...pretty much. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G (we won't tell you how long it took!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments: